Friday, March 14, 2008

Updated Epcot and Godliness, becuase...

Yesterday, as you know, I went to Epcot. (Well, I didn't say that last post.) One silly thing: We went on the ride finding nemo, and, I dazed off on the ride. We got off the ride, and there were tanks with Dolphins, another seperate, with Manatees. Another tank had coral stuff, with rays, fish, and other kinds of fishes. I went on Test Track twice. Test Track is REALLY FUN!!!
I will get on with todays message, by David Traugott. It was a good message: Those who are believers are saved. Hope should produce Godliness. We can not go to heaven because of our works, BUT BECAUSE OF JESUS! The hope that God will bring us to Paradise (Heaven) is a solid hope. A not solid hope is this: "I hope it will not rain this afternoon. your hope is not in you, but in your savior. We should all work and strive for him. that is all I have to say...



Leemac Over and Out...

No comments: