Friday, March 14, 2008

O The Annoying Cut On My Hand

My cut has some what healed, but it's still annoying. I can't really do a lot of things because of it. And, I really have to be careful with it. here is a scripture from James continuing in my James series. James 1: 12-13: 12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test, he will recieve the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him. 13 Let no one say, when he is tempted, "I am being tempted by God," For God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one."

My cut is pretty deep. But, I am not even tempted to say that. I am tempted, if anything; to plea for God to heal it; which I know he will. Because that is how God is. He is soveriegn, loving, and caring. It is just a matter of time.



Leemac Over 'n Out

No comments: