Friday, March 14, 2008

Healed Partly

My blister has partly healed. My gash hasn't quite got a quarter healed yet. Or, at least I don't think so. Cause it still hurts, still looks the same, and hasn't changed. Question: When will this cut heal? Answer: I do not know is the correct answer. I am just ready for it to heal. Normally, where I keep on getting hurt is at the "tree". This tree is really a nice tree. Pretty easy to climb, but that is not why we go there. It is very fun, yes. We go there for the fruit and juice of the Japenese Plums, yellow to red yummy fruit. We will take big risks to get them, but, they are fully worth it. Before, I would not want to even climb high in that tree, but now, because of Dillan shooting at me, I climbed to the very top or middle, not such an easy target. (kind of.) well any way, it is a good tree. It is actually one of the couple trees that are climbing ability.



Leemac Over 'n Out

3 comments:

sherlock said...

SOMEONES SHOOTING AT YOU?!

japanese plumbs are fun for the first 5 years. Then they get old.

Leemac Over N Out eh? Nice.

Rob said...

Truly, I say unto you, Sherlock... I had no idea the amount of influence you exercise over my son. Perhaps we should talk...

B.L.S. said...

Well, according to you I still have two years before I get bored of them...are you being sarcastic or serious about the "eh? Nice." Thing?