Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fortelling???

Instructions For the church:
1 Timothy 5: 1- 4:
"Do not rebuke an Older man but encourage him as you would a father. Treat younger men like brothers, 2 older women like mothers, younger women like sisters, in all purity."

I am guessing that means that you should not treat anyone badly but more than yourself... well let me carry on:
"3 Honor widows who ae truly widows. 4 But if a widow has children or grandchildren, let them first learn to show godliness to their own household and make some return to their parents, fr this is pleasing in the sight of God."

Is this possibly the next message at Grace??? Am I fortelling the message that Wayne or David will be preaching next week??? maybe. I wouldn't know til Sunday. but, that is a week away. oh well, it doesn't matter if it is or not. just posting the next et of sripture that it would seem like the next message. but, like I said; I don't know. I am just about to be a new teenager! Give me a BREAK! I am just feeling a bit cooped up. I am wanting to be outside for some strange reason.


Leemac out

No comments: