Monday, November 29, 2010

Yo!

Hiya! I haven't posted in a long time due to the fact that....................I actually forgot my Blog Account PASSWORD and I finally remembered it! So, I shall leave you with a few of my favorite quotes:

"It's not that I'm a crazy winner, or trying to be above everyone else...I'm in it for the challenge that needs to be shattered."

"I DON'T want them to see me. I want them to see HIM in me. That's all that needs to be seen."

"There's nothing like committing to our God and his People."

"The Servant Of All...It's WHO I am."

"Evil is the only thing in the world that can and will break."

"Who cannot live without sleep? The wicked."....................................................................................................."I NEED SLEEP!"

"I absolutely REFUSE to be responsible for those who even THINK of touching my friends...so back off."

"Forget it, I'll grab the chainsaw."

"For every problem there is a solution...the problem is finding it."

"A Man who loves his job is never really working...He's just being paid for having fun." Rick Fisher, a friend from LDB.

"Humility, rightly understood, shouldn't be a fabric softener on our Aspirations. True humility does not kill our dreams; it provides a guard-rail for them." - Dave Harvey

"One way to clarify your spirituality is to clarify your ambition." Donald Whitney

That's all I have for now, my friends.

(BLS is now offline)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Forget it, I'll grab the chainsaw."

so true, so true. Never thought that my life could be summed up in one sentence.

ArtisticNinja said...

Hey what is the "I NEED SLEEP" quote from?