Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rambling

Unfortunately, I am not going to post a Sermon today...I'm going to "Ramble". Yes, sorry Joe, I did just steal your gig. Sorry. Everyone knows the JW (Jehovah's Witnesses) are crazy, but have they proved it? Well I am going to right now. John 1:1 in our bible says: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Now, the JW Bible says in this passage that the word was with god and he was a god. Note: I didn't say THE God, I said a god. I said that if they believe Jesus (The Word) to be a god, and not The God, that's breaking the first commandment...of OUR BIBLE, Not Theirs. You heard me. Their first commandment is completely different They say, "There shall be no God OVER me." Does that sound completely wrong, or what? You're most certainly right, it does sound crazy. So, tell me JW, Are you calling yourself a hypocrite? You just said that the Pharisees say that Jesus wasn't God, and, did i just hear that right? You're saying the same exact thing. Isn't there something wrong here? Definitely. Again, you may recall that the bible says if you cause a young one or really ANYONE to stumble, fall and lose the faith, there's going to be trouble. Isn't that what You're doing, JW? Do you realize the sin you're commiting? No, because I bet your bible doesn't say that either. Who wrote your bible? You should definitely sue. Okay, now I'm going to talk to my Audience.

(Not that I'm being proud or anything by saying that, just noting that I'm not saying anything bad about you). Aren't the JWs crazy? I bet if we wanted to find anything more in their bible that is CLEARLY wrong, I bet you we could. Of course, I can't take all the credit for myself, Charli, my "LIttle" Sister, (Yes CHar, I'm picking on you) was the one who found the difference in the Ten Commandments. I found the John 1:1 difference. I'm straying from my point, so let me get back on top of it. It is distressing that they're causing people to fall...isn't it? It should be. It would be so nice if the U.S. would stop holding anything dear other than the Lord. If all America gets this issue right, we'd be a mighty instrument for the Lord. Government, why are you so worried on your problems? America, why don't you notice that you have life better than any other country in the entire WORLD? If we don't have to worry about Government Spending, we'd definitely be able to do a lot of the world good. Joe, you're right I guess. It'd definitely be better to grow America first, and then since we are not really numbered, we'd be a better help. Lord, now I understand how much America could be a help. Make us an instrument for your will. Put a leader above America that is completely dependent on You.........

No comments: